This site runs on WordPress. It uses a modified version of the Gravit theme developed by Fabian Stiehle. It also uses various plug-ins for providing additional functionality.
The views expressed on this site are my own and do not represent the opinion or endorsement of any entity that I am affiliated with currently or have been in the past.
All originally produced content is Copyright © Almer S. Tigelaar. The logo image may not be copied, reproduced or re-used without explicit prior written permission. Content originating from third parties may be subject to their own usage terms. Besides this, all trademarks and logo’s used are properties of their respective owners.
All content on this site not covered by the above, including but not limited to text, videos, photos, images, is subject to the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. You are free to copy, distribute, and display this work in its original form for non-commercial purposes. However, you must attribute me. I am additionally granting, and restricting, several other rights, explained in the next paragraphs.
Without my explicit written permission, you can not:
- Use any content on this site for commercial purposes, including selling digital or printed versions of any (part) of the content on this site.
- Create derivative works that alter, transform or build upon any (part) of the content of this site. This includes, but is not limited to, translations of any content.
- Re-post entire articles verbatim elsewhere on-line. This is an additional restriction on the CC license.
Without permission, you can:
- Link to this site or any (part of) a specific post on this site.
- Extract up to 150 words of an article and re-post it on any other site, either commercial or non-commercial, provided you link back to the original post. This is a loosening of the CC license.
- Print any post verbatim, in any non-commercial publication, provided you include the following text: “Copyright (C) Almer S. Tigelaar. Originally published at almer.tigelaar.net”.
If anything is unclear, or you are unsure of whether you can use my content in a certain way, please contact me.
Site statistics are tracked with Google Analytics.